Monday 27 July 2015

Kawaii Max A Red & I.Fairy Pearl Black for Huge Enlargement



These two circle lenses provide huge enlargement effect. Kawaii super Big Eyes Red A-Max Red and I.Fairy Pearl black with 20mm and 16.2mm diameter effect enlarge your eyes tremendously. These circle lenses boast an interesting design with great color opacity. Both circle lenses are capable of covering your eye color perfectly. They make your eyes look glossy with a crystal finish. They are vibrant and perfect for both light and dark colored eyes. 

"Over all I absolutely love both these lenses, the red ones specifically. They are so vibrant and pretty and comfortable. I’d recommend the red one among the two but the black ones as well. I love both of them. 5/5"- said Ichigochi in her review

No comments:

Post a Comment