Monday 27 July 2015

Breathtaking Blue Circle Lenses: Barbie Chariot Blue


"I was a bit surprised by the color of these lenses when I first received them! On the website, Beuberry Chariot blue seem like a darker shade of blue - like cobalt blue.  When in fact, these lenses are lighter than that. I'd say that they're closer to a deep sky blue. Other than the differentiating colors, the design of these lenses is really nice. I love the intricate details that this design has; but, they look subtle and pretty natural from afar! "


"I'm impressed with these lenses!! (No title) pictogram デコメ Their comfort level exceeded my expectations and I love how big my eyes look when I have these on. The design is so pretty yet natural, too!"

Find out some of the most breathtaking photos of Beuberry Chariot blue in the complete review brought to you by Kokorosasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment