Monday 27 July 2015

Cute Anime Nose-Bleed Cosplay using Fujimiya Kaori Wig & I.Fairy Moe Moe Brown


The wig is incredibly soft and bears a natural looking sugar-brown to orange-caramel color. The Fujimaiya Kaori wig is beautifully styled and has lose bangs that needed to be trimmed. The wig is thick and high quality yet is very light weight to wear due to the thin fibers.

"I think it’s a very cute wig!  I will continue using this wig for photos. If you don’t mind it looking a little fake, or even wearing a hat over it, then you can wear it outside too! One thing’s for sure, it looks super adorable in photos. "



I.Fairy Moe Moe brown ensures a sexy cat eye effect against this adorable orangy-caramel brown wig. The lenses stand out, look vibrant and make an impact. The 3 tones add warmth and dimension to your eyes.


"It doesn't really gives an enlargement effect on my eyes but still make my eyes look more slightly bigger."- says this review here

No comments:

Post a Comment