Monday 27 July 2015

Big Brown Eyes: Puffy 3 Tones Brown by Barbie

"Design: ★★★★★ 5/5 Love the pattern, it is very natural looking. There is a black ring, but not dominant (which I like because I prefer contacts without black rings) Barbie Puffy 3 tones brown enlarge my eyes and lighten them up, make my eyes look like a natural medium/ light brown. The exact effect I am looking for. 


Comfort ★★★★★ 5/5 AMAZING! You can’t even feel it. I have to say that I am very surprised by how comfortable these are. I have really sensitive and dry eyes, so these are perfect. Overall  ★★★★★ 5/5 I give these 5 stars because of the comfort level and naturalness of the design, and its clear vision. 

Think these ones are going to be my favorite lens. "- Read more of the review here

No comments:

Post a Comment