Monday 27 July 2015

Tohsaka Rin Black Natural Looking Wig


"This is a pretty natural looking wig that you don't need to wear only for cosplays. (I don't) I've gotten so many compliments about it looking like my real hair, both with and without the twintails. Tohsaka Rin wig looks like it does on the stockphoto, a slightly lighter color, but that's fine with me. I love that it comes with a bit different bangs then the rest of the wigs usually do. I also think it's fun that it comes with two detachable "ponytails" 'cause that gives you the possibility to play around with the wig and give yourself different looks with just one wig !"

"This wig also has the hook-thingy going on in the back so that you can adjust the wig to fit perfectly. I have a very small head so I need it to be as small as possible and it fit's me perfectly, haha ! n_n" Says Jackie in her review

No comments:

Post a Comment