Big eye circle lenses make your eyes look gorgeous. If chosen correctly you can even achieve different look of eyes along with the help of other big eyes makeup accessories. It is easier to have amplified eyes like Lady gaga or like your favorite anime character with circle lenses. Now; even people with myopia & hyperopia can enjoy the fun and thrill with prescription circle lenses.
Prescription circle lenses have power or strength which aims at correcting the defection in vision. People who have vision problems should opt for prescription circle lenses. Prescription circle lenses are available in all the designs & colors like non-prescription circle lenses. People who wear glasses but want a change in personality or love to get alluring big eyes can try prescription circle lenses. However; one should always remember that prescription of circle lenses and glasses is different.
If you want to use both prescription circle lenses & glasses- you can choose non-prescriptive glasses with prescription circle lenses. Please keep following things in mind before placing an order for prescription circle lenses online.
- Meet your eye doctor even if you already have the prescription of your glasses. Prescription of glasses and circle lenses is not the same.
- Always carefully select prescription circle lenses. If you wear wrong prescription circle lenses; your eyes will not accept them. Such circle lenses causes itching, burning & eye strain
- When wearing your prescription circle lenses first time; avoid working at computer for long durations.
- Always carry your glasses even when you are wearing circle lenses in prescription. This is just a precautionary measure. If you need to remove your circle lenses due to any emergency; you can still ensure crisp & clear vision when your glasses are at hand.
- Use multi-purpose solution to disinfect your prescription circle lenses. Prescription circle lenses should be given more importance than the regular fashion lenses; because prescription lenses have dual functions to perform i.e. Vision correction & fashion needs.
Do you wear prescription circle lenses? Or do you love sticking to your grand-mother eye glasses?