Despite the loath of Grinch towards the Holiday season; the character is considered the icon of Christmas. Grinch is grumpy, greedy & holds a coarse attitude. Grinch seeks pleasure by spoiling others' happiness. Ever since Grinch appearance in 1957 story “How the Grinch Stole the Christmas”; Grinch has been replicated into various memorabilia such as plush dolls, Christmas ornaments & Halloween costumes. Below we are sharing makeup transformation of Grinch in a Video tutorial.
Grinch Makeup Steps
- Cleanse, tone, moisturize your face
- Wear your awesome Green Phantasee UV Glow Crazy Lenses
- Cover eyes brows completely using eye brow wax
- Mold some fx cinema wax with your hands to make a fake Grinch snout and glue it to your face using Fx glue. Imagine you are working with plasticine.
- Now cover it with latex using a sponge and carefully add some toilet paper to cover the edges.
- Fix using talcum powder.
- Add a layer of green makeup to your whole face and neck using a sponge ( I recommend Kryolan Supracolor or similar )
- Fix it very well with loose powders.
- Add a second layer of green makeup, this time you will need to use water based makeup ( Aquacolor)
- Work on the details using Aquacolor of different tones ( lights and shadows ) until you achieve the desired look. Don't forget to use black at the end to accentuate them.
- Glue some green hair to your face using Mastix glue.
- Accessorize yourself by wearing a Santa hat and you are ready to go!
Courtesy of Sumibunny