Friday 22 May 2015

I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 6 Mellow Peach


These exotic pink circle lenses features beautiful highlights of orange to balance out the complete effect. I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 6 Mellow Peach are quite a natural pair of circle lenses. This makes them perfect for cosplays too. These pink circle lenses with a natural enlargement effect keep everything subtle. The orange highlights show up nicely on light colored eyes and it is expected that these lenses would be more vibrant against dark brown eyes. 



"The orange about the iris blends well on the green of my eye. I would highly recommend these to people with dark eyes as your brown would blend far better and the pink would be much more vibrant."; says a review of I-Codi Colors of the Wind Mellow Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment