Tuesday 10 March 2015

Cute Demonic Red Eyes: I.Fairy Ruby Red Circle Lenses


What comes in your eyes when you think of red eyes? Demons! I.Fairy Ruby red circle lenses are bold, stunning red circle lenses that are strongly opaque. The strong pigmentation make them strikingly bold and attention grabbing. I.Fairy Ruby red circle lenses have a pattern that features "red gleaming rays" followed by a solid outrageously bold black outer ring.


I.Fairy Ruby red circle lenses have everything that help you stealing the show. They are vivid & popular because of how they stand out on every eye color. Wear these red circle lenses for a quirky entrance at a public gathering! Here is a review on I.Fairy Ruby red to help you what they look like against light colored eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment