Wednesday 4 March 2015

Azula Cosplay with Peanut Gold Lenses by I-Codi Colors of Th Wind




Peanut Gold by I-Codi are soft, shimmery golden-brown circle lenses that are extraordinarily vivid & alluring. These circle lenses make your eyes larger, brighter and create an illusion of more awakened eyes. I-Codi Peanut Gold circle lenses have a subtle enlargement effect with their 15mm diameter. The limbal ring that is relatively thinner & lighter in color makes sure that the overall effect produced by these lenses is very fanciful yet natural. 




I-Codi Peanut gold circle lenses displays a very simple pattern, consisting of multi-colored speckles. The vibrant hues make your eyes gleam & sparkle. These lenses do the enhancement job whimsically & add new captivating notes to light colored eyes. 

For more cosplay photos of Azula please read I-Codi Peanut Gold Lenses review

No comments:

Post a Comment