Sunday 7 February 2016

Natural Looking Blue Eyes: Sweety Milky Blue


"I honestly can't believe how comfortable Sweety Milky blue are. They're easy to put in and they feel great once put in. I have to admit, the left lens did a weird thing at the beginning. It wouldn't 'fall' into place, if you know what I mean. It didn't want to go to the center of my eyes so it looked pretty weird. But after some time, they started to move onto the center so it was all good again.


I absolutely love this colour. I've always wanted to know how I'd look with blue eyes and now I know. The colour isn't toooo extreme so it really give a natural look. It has like three tones in it, and it sometimes looks a little grey instead of blue. Which I personally love. But keep that in mind when buying these, they are not as blue as Ciel's (Kuroshitsuji) eyes, they have this natural blue/greyish colour."-- reads Sweety Milky blue review

No comments:

Post a Comment