At the end of academic sessions; there seems great fervor and enthusiasm for the “Prom” among the high school female students. To stay in the limelight; it is important to look your best. Enhancing your features appropriately with makeup and circle lenses can make it easier for you to achieve the objectives. Key to successful prom makeup is to follow your facial features than to altering it through dramatic & quirky or fake & heavy makeup employment.
This year at prom, stay subtle yet stylish through this Prom Princess Makeup Look. All you need is circle lenses, hair wig & big eye makeup accessories
Things you need to Create “Lolita Princess Prom Makeup Look”
- Dolly eye jewel violet circle lenses
- Blonde mid-length wig
- Solone Alice Fantasy eyeliner in black
- Stella Double Flex Eyelashes
- Stella lower eye lashes.
- Solone brown eye shadows
- Wig accessories
6 Steps to Prom Princess Makeup Tutorial
- This makeup look make less use of cosmetics because the entire job of creating attraction is drawn from circle lenses. Therefore Dolly Eye Jewel Violet circle lenses have been used. These circle lenses are subtle yet at the same time the violet along with the unique feathery limbal ring adds magnificence to your eyes.
- Prepare your face as you usually do. Moisturize, conceal & apply foundation to get a smooth and uniform facial tone & texture. Pay attention at hiding imperfections especially at under eye sockets and at chin since these two areas are most affected by weather conditions.
- Because we do not want to overdo the makeup at eyes; we only use two shades of brown eye shadow in this prom makeup look. Begin with applying lighter shade of brown (closest to your skin tone) at the inner corners of eyes and continue with a darker shade of brown at the outer eye corners. This help adding dimensions to your eyes by adding the illusion of longer & awakened eyes
- Apply eyeliner using a liquid or gel eyeliner. Create a thin line; slightly extending the tail at the outer corners to form a wing.
- Apply mascara before wearing false eyelashes. Wear side-swept eyelashes. (lashes that grow thicker and lengthy from inner corners to outer corners)
- Wear lower lashes to create bold & sexy eyes.
- Wear wig, trim the bangs and accessorize your wig accordingly.