Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cosplay and Casual : I.Fairy Hanabi Violet

Cosplay and Casual : I. Fairy Hanabi Violet

Cosplay and Casual : I. Fairy Hanabi Violet

Cosplay and Casual : I. Fairy Hanabi Violet

Cosplay and Casual : I. Fairy Hanabi Violet

Cosplay and Casual : I. Fairy Hanabi Violet

I.Fairy Hanabi violet circle lenses are extreme violet with swirly patten that give your eyes a magically perplexed look. These violet contact lenses make good cosplays. They can even be worn in casual looks where you want to look a bit mischievous. I.Fairy Hanabi violet contact lenses boast a dolly enlargement of 16.2mm. The limbal ring is nothing too solid to look over-whelming. I.Fairy violet circle lenses are though vivid; but in different lightening conditions they may have slightly different effects. 

To know whether they stand up to the expectations in sense of style & comfort; kindly check the review of I.Fairy Hanabi violet circle lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment