Friday 26 September 2014

Enma Ai Cosplay Circle Lenses: I.Fairy Dolly+ Red

Enma Ai Cosplay Circle Lenses: I.Fairy Dolly+ Red

Since Enma Ai has dark red and rounder eyes, to cosplay her you need similar vibrant red circle lenses.I.Fairy Dolly+ red circle lenses are very bright and luminous. They tend to make your eyes some what rounder which adds a plus to the character requirements. 

I.Fairy Dolly+ red circle lenses remain extreme hot red and striking despite of the different light sources. Either you stay in shadows or step in to bright flash lights they will remain vivid red which grabs attention. Also Enma is hell girl so red eyes compliment her character and the story line. 

I.Fairy Dolly+ red circle lenses are very comfortable despite of the huge diameter that is 16.2mm. They hold 55% water content which keep them moist and comfortable for your eyes. Read I.Fairy Dolly+ red review.

No comments:

Post a Comment