Friday 5 September 2014

Bright Blue Lenses for Dolly Makeup: I.Fairy Super Crystal Blue


Bright Blue Lenses for Dolly Makeup: I.Fairy Super Crystal Blue

Bright Blue Lenses for Dolly Makeup: I.Fairy Super Crystal Blue


I.Fairy Super Crystal blue circle lenses are spectacular. They are extremely vivid, attention grabbing and lucid. They are perfect for dolly eye makeup because they are huge and make your eyes really pop pout. These blue circle lenses are perfect for people having dark brown eyes since these circle lenses are strongly pigmented. They cover the darkest of the eyes without making them look fake.


I.Fairy Super Crystal blue circle lenses lack the outer black limbal ring which help keeping your eyes look natural and subtle. They give your eyes an anime effect which make these circle lenses even perfect for cosplay. They do great in photoshoots and the color remain vibrant even when you have to stay in strong lights


"They're bright and perfect for dolly make up! I've never tried this with a lens colored blue before, and I'm really satisfied. " Read more I.Fairy Super Crystal blue review.

No comments:

Post a Comment