Sunday 7 September 2014

Lollipoppy Cosplay with I. Fairy Dolly Brown+ Glitter False Eyelashes

Lollipoppy Cosplay with I. Fairy Dolly Brown+ Glitter False Eyelashes


Stella Glitter 5034 eye lashes (Lenses used: I.Fairy Super Crystal Blue)
Lollipoppy Cosplay with I. Fairy Dolly Brown+ Glitter False Eyelashes


I.Fairy Dolly+ brown circle lenses are at a time light and vibrant. Therefore they look more gold than brown. They are bright sugar-candy brown circle lenses which make you a show-stopper. 

"If you expect to get a ~brown~ color, don't pick these lenses! They're obviously gold, so I have no idea why they call it brown. :B Anyway, I can't lie: The color is amazing. I selected them knowing about their vibrant gold color, because I wanted something different from i.Fairy Moe Moe Brown (that has a nice color and stuff, but I wanted something much more... showy). So yeah, I really recommend I.Fairy Dolly+ Brown if you want cosplay someone with golden eyes. ^^

To finish the cosplay look, adorn your eyes with Stella Glitter 5034 eye lashes. They are made up of small and long fibers at which glitter is sprayed very finely to prevent clumps of glitter.


"These eyelashes are awesome! I particularly like the mix of long and small lashes, the emphasis of your eyes is much more evident."


No comments:

Post a Comment