Sunday 7 September 2014

Crazy Virgin Makeup Look with Skin79 Vital BB Cream, Stella False Eyelashes & I.Fairy Dolly+ Red Lenses

Crazy Virgin Makeup Look with Skin79 Vital BB Cream, Stella False Eyelashes & I.Fairy Dolly+ Red Lenses

Crazy Virgin Makeup Look with Skin79 Vital BB Cream, Stella False Eyelashes & I.Fairy Dolly+ Red Lenses

For crazy Halloween virgin look wear Skin79 Vital BB cream as it helps making your skin baby soft. It gives your skin a soft and smooth texture and creates a uniform skin tone. Skin79 Vital BB cream has a medium coverage which is enough to conceal occasional breakouts. 

For creating gorgeously seductive eyes wear Stella Double Flex false eyelashes. These false eyelashes create an illusion of voluminous and thick lashes. They are hand-made false eyelashes which therefore look natural than any other poorly made false eyelashes. Sport I.Fairy Dolly+ Red circle lenses to complete your crazy Halloween virgin look. These circle lenses are vibrant, appealing and attention-grabbing. "Vibrant and striking color does not need direct light to perceive them. I've had many red contact lenses, but this is the most beautiful color I've seen in my life".

Read further about the products used in the Crazy Virgin Halloween Makeup Look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment