Ene is an anime cheeky character from “Kagerou Project”. She owns special “Opening Eyes” supernatural abilities which let her transform into a cyber-being. Ene Takane was once a human but was later transformed into a computer program as a result of an experiment. Ene’s character is lively & interactive to cosplay, which portrays her in long teal hair and deep blue eyes. Get into an electrical mood by wearing Ene’s inspired cosplay circle lenses & Kagerou wig.
Ene Kagerou Cosplay Makeup Tutorial
Ene Kagerou bears marks that look like clasps at her face. She is peevish and noisy, where her bright cheerful eyes definitely contribute to her crabby nature. To mimic Ene’s character; follow the makeup tutorial below.
8 Step Ene Kagerou Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Put on Dolly Eye Twilight blue circle lenses
- Start off by priming your eyelids with a good quality eye primer for a long lasting & smooth eye makeup.
- Pick up white eyeshadow from your makeup palette and apply it on your lid, blending carefully.
- Apply the same white eye shadow beneath your water line and dab a bit more at the centre of your eye lid for an extra oomph.
- Now using silver eye shadow create an eye crease and blend it
- Apply white eye pencil at water line to create harmony and awakened eye look.
- Wear liquid eyeliner and false eyelashes
Ene Kagerou Facial Markings Makeup Tutorial
Since Ene is a “Digital” being, fond of invading almost anything following electrical circuits, Enne represents her new formation by wearing “Data Features” at her cheeks.
Ene Kagerou wears jacket with unnecessarily long sleeves. She is often spotted in blue and white jacket with her blue/teal hair pulled back in messy pigtails. To achieve the similar looks, you will need to sport Enne Kagerou cosplay wig and Enne Kagerou circle lenses.
Choose your favorite shade for Enne Kagerou cosplay wig from our collection or check other cosplay inspirations for your next performance.