We are very excited and pleased to announce that our most loved, honored and talented young blogger “Venus Angelic” has transformed herself into a “Human Robot” using our sclera circle lenses and big eyes makeup accessories.
Using a special type of “Camouflage Makeup Technique”; she braces her skin for a robotic look. By using three different shades of cosmetic camouflage foundation; it becomes easier to give your facial skin that very artificial and expression-less look worn by “Human Androids”.
For eye makeup she has used:
- Colossus sclera circle lenses by Phantasee.
- Two shades; white and silver from Uniqso’s“Makeover Eye Shadow Color 2”. Both are shimmery and silky to ensure sleek and modern look. Applied generously on both lids; this makeover palette helps you creating fabulous and alluring big eyes.
- For creating a sparkling effect; she uses Ap-Au Xtra water-proof pencil silver eyeliner. She applies silver pencil on her water-line and creates a bigger eye effect.
- For creating fine and thin lines on her eyelid she uses Solone Role-switching liquid eyeliner pen. To make her eyes look like an Android; she makes a soft wing upwards by using Solone black eyeliner in liquid.
- Using Solone Perfect Drawing eyeliner; she lines 1/3rd of her lower lash-line to give her eyes a soft look. She later on smudges the eye-liner using a wet tissue.
- She uses Nilina False eye lashes and Kawaii under eye lash to achieve Robotic eyes. She uses “Stella Collagen Eye Lash Glue” to apply her false eyelashes.
- Using Hyatt Beauty Sexy black mascara; she adds volume and thickness to her false eyelashes.This also helps blending your false lashes with natural lashes.
To see how she does her lips and adds a finishing touch to her “Human Android Look”; please watch her video tutorial for a step-by-step guidance on this enticing and modern makeup look. Don’t forget to leave your feedback!