Tuesday 13 May 2014

Doe- Eyes with I.Fairy Snow Grey

I.Fairy Snow Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Snow Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Snow Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Snow Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Snow Grey colored contacts

Do you fancy eyes that are Doe-shaped? I.Fairy Snow grey circle lenses with the wise use of false eyelashes can do the magic.

I.Fairy Snow grey circle lenses sport a beautiful daisy-pattern. The pupil size is fairly big which ensures your natural color to show through. Thus these grey circle lenses are good for people who have light colored eyes. 

I.Fairy Snow grey contacts looks beautiful on dark eyes too since they appear to blend naturally on dark eyes. "I love these lenses, and I'm sure this is not the last pair of snow grey. I'd like to try  the whole palette of this series "excellent". I think these lenses are suitable both for holidays and for everyday wear."

Read more in I.Fairy Snow grey Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment