Thursday 26 September 2013

Kawaii Makeup Tutorial Using I Fairy Binky Brown Circle Lenses



Tirasmisu's Review:

I created kawaii eye makeup tutorial using I.Fairy Binky Brown Circle Lenses. Please read the review below:

I.Fairy Binky brown circle lenses come with 55% water content. They are two tone circle lenses and the yellow swirls give my eyes the right amount of sparkle. The design is lovely that reminds "bamboo sticks"


Design 10/10
The design is absolutely amazing with yellow swirls that blend with my natural brown eyes and make my eyes shine.


Comfort :10/10
Super comfortable.


Enlargement 10/10
The enlargement is pretty cool. It enlarges  my eyes and adorn them with dolly eye effect. Have a look how did i look with I Fairy binky brown circle lenses.


ADVERTISEMENT
Buy big eye circle lenses for just $1 per pair. Avail free international shipping or rebate your order to earn discounts. Qualify for 15% discount if you are a first time customer or avail special offers. Participate in Monthly big eyes giveaway and win free circle lenses or try your luck for an INSTANT WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment