Wednesday 5 June 2013

Color Contact Lenses: Dolly Eye Puffy Three Tones Brown

" Dolly Eye Puffy Three Tones Brown have a wonderfully natural iris-graphic design with a 3-gradient tone of dark brown to hazel to a nice subtle pink near the pupil! Like I said earlier, I'm absolutely in love with how natural these lenses look on my eyes. My eyes are naturally dark brown, and these lenses complement their shade perfectly so that the 3-toned-gradient blends perfectly with my natural eye color. The color also manages to complement my natural skin tone quite well!  I immediately look more awake and alert after wearing these. In a more poetic way of saying things, these lenses give me that pefectly natural doe-eyed-dolly look." Read More here

See here more variety in Puffy cheap circle lenses 


3 comments: