Removing false eyelashes may seem tricky for the first time users, but you can easily get them off if you take it easy. Following some simple steps will help you removing your false eyelashes. However, you must remember following facts while you put off your false eyelashes.
- Be very humble when removing the strips of false eyelashes. Do not tug or pull them off. You will only end up harming your very own eyelid and natural lashes.
- Decide beforehand if you plan to use your false eye lashes again. You do not need to throw them off after every use.
- No need to run after expensive falsies, when you can have the same quality false eyelashes at cheaper prices.
- Keep your false eyelashes clean and store them properly in the provided case.
- Keep your hands clean. Stay confident, throw your tensions away before you even think of removing your false eyelashes
Now start removing your falsies; collect some supplies i.e. a liquid makeup remover, tweezers, and some drops of olive oil/baby oil.
- Dip a cotton pad into eye makeup remover and pat it on your lashes. Wait for 60 seconds, and start pulling your false eyelashes slowly and softly. If they are not yet resistance free, repeat the process for a minute more with few more drops of makeup remover
- With the help of tweezers pull false eyelashes from the outer corner. Keep pulling until they come off.
- Dip a cotton swab either in baby oil or in coconut oil. Run it along your lash line to remove the adhesive’s residuals.
- You are done. Clean your false eyelashes and carefully stock them again in the protective case for the next use!